HAPPY FOOD FOR LIFE
By Niklas Ekstedt & Henrik Ennart
Discover how eating well affects mental and physical health: vegan, veggie or carnivore, this book is for you!
Based on ground-breaking new research, Happy Food For Life extends the conversation around gut health and its effect on our mental and physical health, ensuring every reader is equipped to make the best choices for our all-round health – and the planet too.
From mindful eating to how to get children to eat (almost) anything, and with an in-depth look at the increasingly popular Nordic diet, this book is packed full of simple, healthy recipes and great everyday advice.
The quick, mouth-watering and wholesome recipes include:
- creamy salsify tagliatelle with mushrooms
- roast chicken soup with crudites
- buckwheat risotto with fennel and pea sprout salad
- whole roast sweet potato with mint, coriander, chilli and cashew nuts
- blood orange and Brussels sprout salad
- whole grilled sea bass with green vegetables….and many more to help you put the science into practice!
ABOUT THE BOOK
First published by Bookmark Förlag, Sweden, 2018
RIGHTS SOLD TO
Germany, Südwest Verlag
Poland, Burda Media
UK, Absolute Press